Please note that we are not a mortgage lender, debt servicer, debt settlement, real estate company, insurance agent, auto sales company or automotive warranty organization. This site and the services offered is not, and is not intended to be, any type of application for any financial/insurance product or service.
Types of Information We Collect
Personal information: This is information that can be used to identify you. Most of this information is provided by you on this site to fulfill your request. The information may include your name, address, telephone number(s), mobile numbers and email address, employment status or self-employment or other unique information about you which you provide to us on this site, or through the course of communicating with us about the products and services provided on this site.
Behavioral information: This is information which is automatically collected when you use the site. It includes the areas of the site that you visit, what services you engage with, and information about your computer hardware and software, including your IP address, geographic location, browser preference, operating system type, domain names, times that you access the internet, and other web properties you may have visited.
Demographic information: This is information that refers to selected population characteristics. Such as zip code, military status, personal and online interests. When we can identify you through this information, it is personal Information.
Third party information: This is information about you that we may acquire from a third party which could include personal, demographic, behavioral and indirect information. This collection may include, but not limited to, first party cookies, third party cookies, anonymous cookies, persistent identifiers, email opt in, and search engine keywords. We have no access or control over these cookies and other tracking devices used by third party advertisers and networks. We have no responsibility or liability for the policies and practices of these parties.
Web technology information: This is information we automatically collect from you when you visit our site. This includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data.
We will never knowingly collect any Personal Information from children under the age of 13. If we obtain actual knowledge that we have collected Personal Information about a child under the age of 13, that information will be immediately deleted from its database. Because it does not collect such information, we have no such information to use or to disclose to third parties.
How We Use and Share Information
The information collected on this site is used and shared for the following purposes:
1. We will share your information with multiple businesses who offer the product/service that you have inquired about.
We will share your information with third parties who help us in the delivery of the products and services you have requested. You understand and agree that when you submit an inquiry for these services, you explicitly authorize us to share your information with third parties so that they may contact you by email, SMS, telephone and/or direct mail.
2. We share your personal information with third parties who will provide you with their opportunities, products or services. This includes your interests and preferences, so they may determine whether you might be interested in their products or services.
You agree to receive autodialed or prerecorded calls, texts and emails from us and any affiliates or third parties to the phone numbers (including mobile numbers) and email addresses you provide on this site. Your consent is not a condition, directly or indirectly of any type of purchase.
The information you provided on this site will be shared and purchased by these businesses in order to provide such services. As a result, we provided your personal and non personal information to these businesses so they may contact you. This will allow for you to compare different services/products and providers prior to purchasing such services/products.
3. We also share your personal information with companies and individuals we employ to perform technical or mechanical functions on our behalf, such as third parties who host our website, analyze our data, provide marketing assistance, process credit card payments, and provide customer service.
Cross-Device Advertising and Tracking: We may collect and use and share the above data with a third party for cross-device advertising purposes. This allows consumers to experience a personalized, informative marketing that delivers specific product interests over multiple devices. This information may be used for analytics, and reporting purposes.
Push Notifications: We may use push notifications and alerts to notify you of services and/or products that you have expressed interest in on multiple devices. If you no longer wish to receive these types of communications, you may turn them off at the device level. You may opt-out of push notifications or alerts. through your browser settings.
4. We may share aggregated anonymous information about you, combined with other persons using our website with third parties, so that they can understand the diversity of visitors and their activity/use of our website.
5. We will disclose your information if legally required to do so, or at our discretion, pursuant to a request from a governmental entity, or if we believe in good faith that such action is necessary to stay legally complaint or prevent a crime; and we will share your information if we sell our company or merge with another company.
6. We will share your information in order to process Opt-Out requests with affiliated partners and/or third parties in order to process and monitor these requests.
7. We may disclose your information to improve, manage and protect our information technology infrastructure and security. We may also disclose your information for any other purpose with your consent and may share non-personal at any time for any purpose.
8. We may disclose and transfer your information to a third party who acquires part or all of our business through a merger, consolidation or purchase of all or part of our assets. We may disclose your information in an insolvency proceeding, whether voluntary or involuntary, as our role of liquidator, administrator, receiver or administrative receiver we may sell, license or otherwise dispose of such information in an event approved by the court.
Technology We Utilize
The use of technologies such as cookies, web beacons and java script may be implemented by us and third parties.
These technologies collect internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data. We may receive reports based on these technologies on an individual or aggregated basis for analysis purposes.
1. Cookies. Cookies are small text files that are stored on a user’s computer for record-keeping purposes and which contain information about that user’s computer. Cookies allows us to identify files on your computer and record your preferences and other data about your visit to our website so that when you return to the website we are able to identify you and can personalize repeat visits. When cookies settings are disabled or changed you may experience site or service features that do not function properly. You may control these permissions by modifying your browser preferences to reject all cookies.
Third Party Cookies. We allow third party vendors and advertisers to set their own cookies on and through this site. We do not control the practices of those third parties and we are not responsible for their technology or tracking. It is important to review the policies of such persons or entities on their websites. We use AdWords Remarketing through Google which is a Remarketing and Behavioral Targeting service provided by Google Inc. which connects the activity on this site with the AdWords advertising network and the DoubleClick cookie. That Cookie collects information regarding certain patterns in your browsing history. To opt-out of this tracking, please see here.
3. We use Google Analytics services which is an analysis service. Google utilizes the data collected through its cookies to track and examine the use of this site, to prepare reports on its activities, and to share them with other Google services. You may opt-out of the Google Analytics service here.
4. Web Beacons. We use electronic images known as Web Beacons (ie, single-pixel gifs, clear gifs or action tags) this allows the collection of information about your visit to this site to measure and improve the effectiveness of any marketing and track delivery of marketing and other communication methods. Web Beacons collect only a limited set of information like a cookie number, time and date the page was viewed, as well as a description of the page on which the Web Beacon resides. We may also use Web beacons in email messages. This allows us to determine if you opened or engaged with the email messages. Web Beacons may be rendered ineffective by either opting out of cookies or changing the cookie setup in your browser.
Unsubscribe, Opt Out or Revoke
1. To opt-out of receiving SMS or email communications from us, please follow the instructions in our SMS or emails to unsubscribe from our email list. You may also reach us via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. To opt-out of communications from third parties, please follow the instructions to opt- out in those entities’ communications.
3. To revoke consent at any time for any use of personal information you may have provided, please reach us via email at: email@example.com
with “revoke Personal Information” referenced in the message.
Data collected which is purchased and/ or transferred to our third parties takes place in real-time. Should you choose to unsubscribe, opt-out or revoke consent, your data may have already been sent to our third parties. We cannot revoke your information from a third party if it has already been sent. We will notify third parties that we have shared your information of your request. We will remove your personal information (as permitted by law) from our internal programs and further communication from us will cease. If any third parties contact you, please follow the instructions to opt-out in those entities’ specific communications.
Third Party Information
We have relationships with other companies that we allow to place ads on our site to market offers that you may be interested in. When you visit our site, ad server companies may collect information such as your domain type, your IP address and clickstream information. For further information, consult the privacy policies of the companies representing the ads or click here.
Third parties may provide certain features on this site or to display advertising based upon your web browsing or application activity use Flash cookies and HTML5 to collect and store information. Various browsers may offer their own management tools for removing HTML5. To manage Flash cookies, please click here.
This site and communications such as email messages sometimes contain hypertext links to websites owned by third parties. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such other websites. These links are provided for your convenience and reference only. We do not operate or control any information, software, products or services available on these third party websites. The inclusion of a link on our site does not imply any endorsement of the services, products or website, or its sponsoring organization.
“Do-Not-Track” is an optional browser setting that allows you to express your preferences regarding tracking by advertisers and other third-parties. We do not currently respond to Do-Not-Track signals.
If you wish to limit the collection of information by us or third party partners to provide you with marketing based upon your website browsing activities and interests, you may click here to opt out.
Please note that opting out of interest-based/targeted advertising will not limit all advertising.
Privacy Policies of Third Parties
We are not responsible for the policies or practices of third parties.
Storage and Security
1. We utilize acceptable commercial security measures to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of your information under our control. Even with commercially reasonable technological precautions to protect your data, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be a hundred percent secure. We cannot and do not warrant that your information will be absolutely secure. Any transmission of data at or through our website is at your own risk.
2. We will retain personal information, including user location information, only as long as our business needs require. We will then destroy or render unreadable any such information upon disposal.
3. Depending on site requirements, we may employ Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption technology to transmit data between a consumer’s browser and our web server. To use our websites, a consumer will need an SSL-capable browser such as MS Internet Explorer 4.0 (or higher) or Netscape Navigator 4.0 or higher.
4. We contractually require that third parties handle your personal information similar to our practices. Although we do have agreements in place for third party activities, we cannot monitor such practices and cannot be responsible for third party security or handling of personal information. Please do not communicate any information to us or any third party through unsecured channels.
Your Information- Request/Edit
1. Users may edit/change profile settings, if applicable. If information is removed from a profile, copies of that information may remain accessible elsewhere if it has been shared with others or it was copied or stored by other users.
2. We may be required to retain your information by law or for legitimate business purposes, such as to prevent identity theft or other misconduct.
3. For questions regarding your personal information that we have collected or to correct factual inaccuracies within this information please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Minors and Privacy Statement
No part of the Services is designed to attract anyone under the age of 18. Children under the age of 18 may not use the Services.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act- This site is intended to be used by people the age of 18 and older. We do not knowingly allow any users under the age of 13 to use our service. However, if you become aware of the existence of a user who is under the age of 13, or that an individual under 13 has provided their information to us, contact us immediately with details by emailing us at: email@example.com.
If you are a parent or guardian and believe that your child under the age of 13 has provided personal information to us, you may contact us to request this information be deleted.
CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS- California Privacy Rights
The California Consumer Protection Act has granted specific rights and remedies. For your California Privacy Rights and Remedies please click here.